An extremely high quality short-run cable with a screwless locking mechanism.
The AVGrip Pro High Speed Locking HDMI cable features locking connectors which have a hold on the HDMI port many times greater than a conventional HDMI cable. The AVGrip Pro HDMI cable will eliminate picture loss commonly caused by a loose or disconnected HDMI cable. The AVGrip Pro's connectors lock into any HDMI device, ensuring that the cable stays in place. When the locking connector is inserted the built-in lock automatically engages. To release, simply pull back on the cable's spring loaded connector cover to unlock and remove the cable. See below for specifications.
- 10 feet
- Supports all resolutions up to 2160p including 1080p
- Supports 120 Hz, 240 Hz & 360Hz refresh rates
- HDMI 1.3 Category 2 Hi Speed Cable
- HDMI 1.4 ready
- Supports 10.2 Gbps high-speed bandwidth
- Deep Color Support: 48 bit, 36 bit, 30 bit, 24 bit
- Audio Formats Supported: All uncompressed audio & Dolby True HD and DTS-HD
- 28 AWG oxygen free copper twisted pair wires for consistent data transmission
- Triple shielded - dual tinned copper braids and aluminum mylar foil protects the entire cable
- Each data pair is also foil shielded to eliminate EF/RF interference
- Ultra flexible PVC jacket
- 24k gold-plated terminals for connection longevity & corrosion resistance
- ROHS compliant - HDCP Compliant - UL Listed
If you have any question regarding the correct HDMI cable for your installation please call us @ 800-278-4002 or email dCables support.