This crossover cable is a network cable that is terminated differently on one end (green and orange pairs switched). This cable is used to connect two computers together without a switch. It is also used to directly access some network hardware. Please see below for complete compatibility and specifications.
If you have any question regarding the correct network cable for your installation please visit our Network Cables FAQ or call us at 1-800-278-4002 between 8-5 CT M-F or send an email email@example.com.
- Length = 25 feet (7.5 meters)
- Pins 1 and 2, and 3 and 6 are crossed for Ethernet data transmission
- 4 twisted pairs of 24AWG stranded wires.
- CAT 5e UTP
- 10/100 BASE-T network compatible
- RJ45/UTP Token Ring standards.
- PVC Jacket