This shielded Cat5e network cable is compatible with networks running at or below 1000 Mbps and can connect two devices with female RJ45 ports. Common uses are to connect a computer to a modem, connect a wireless router, or connecting a switch to a network. Please see below for complete specifications.
If you have any question regarding the correct network cable for your installation please visit our Network Cables FAQ or call us at 1-800-278-4002 between 8-5 CT M-F or send an email email@example.com.
- Length = 5 feet (1.5 meter)
- High quality Booted CAT 5e FTP RJ45 patch cords
- Foil shielding to reduce EM/RF interference
- 50 micron (50u") gold plated connectors
- 26 AWG 8 conductor twisted pair stranded copper wiring
- Compatible with Gigabit 1000 BASE-T, 100 BASE-T, and 10 BASE-T networks
- ETL verified - EIA/TIA
- Tested at 350Mhz
- UL listed
- ROHS compliant
- 568A wiring