This male to male Cat6 network cable is used to connect two devices with RJ45 female jacks. It is designed for connecting a computer to an ethernet jack, installation of network adapters, routers, patch panels, DSL/cable modems and other networking applications. Please see below for complete specifications.
If you have any question regarding the correct network cable for your installation please visit our Network Cables FAQ or call us at 1-800-278-4002 between 8-5 CT M-F or send an email email@example.com.
- Length = 150 feet (45 meters)
- RJ45 male to male
- High quality CAT 6 UTP patch cords
- Available in Blue
- Boots prevent cable snags during installation or removal
- 50 micron (50u") gold plated connectors
- 24 AWG 8 conductor twisted pair stranded copper wiring
- Compatible with Gigabit 1000 BASE-T, 100 BASE-T, 10 BASE-T, Voice, & T1
- PVC protective jacket with molded strain relief
- Tested up to 550Mhz
- 586B wiring
- ROHS compliant
- EIA/TIA TSB-40A ETL verified
- UL listed