Use this adapter to change the end of a HDMI cable to a DVI-D connector. See below for specifications.
- DVI-D Single Link (18+1) male to HDMI 19-pin Type A female
- Supports all HDTV resolutions
- Carries uncompressed digital video
- HDCP Compliant
- 24k gold-plated terminals for connection longevity & corrosion resistance
- RoHS compliant
- Connects male HDMI to female DVI-I and DVI-D, Dual Link or Single Link
- Not compatible with VGA
Please note that many of the features such as resolution and Deep Color are optional and your devices may not have some enabled. If you have any question regarding the correct HDMI cable for your installation please call us @ 800-278-4002 or email dCables support.