This Category 2 HDMI cable is manufactured to the highest quality and certified to display all of today's hi-def content. See below for complete specs:
We are #1! dCables Hi-Speed HDMI cables were awarded the 2011 Gold Award by TopTenREVIEWS.com. The prestigious Gold Award was given to dCables for having the best HDMI cable out of the 10 cables reviewed.
We take great pride in the comment: "We found the company's customer support to be very responsive and the representatives unusually knowledgeable." The review goes on to state "they come through with the biggest bang for the buck offering the most competitive pricing for the highest rated components."
Read the full HDMI cables review
- 3 feet
- Supports all resolutions up to 2160p including 1080p
- Supports 120 Hz, 240 Hz & 360Hz refresh rates
- HDMI 1.4 Ready
- HDMI 1.3 Category 2 Hi Speed Cable
- Supports 10.2 Gbps high-speed bandwidth
- Deep Color Support: 48 bit, 36 bit, 30 bit, 24 bit
- xvYCC Support: Yes
- Audio Formats Supported: All uncompressed audio & Dolby True HD and DTS-HD
- 28 AWG oxygen free copper twisted pair wires for consistent data transmission
- Triple shielded - dual tinned copper braids and aluminum mylar foil protects the entire cable
- Each data pair is also foil shielded to eliminate EF/RF interference
- Flexible PVC jacket
- Nitrogen filled dielectric to reduce capacitance
- 24k gold-plated terminals for connection longevity & corrosion resistance
- ROHS compliant - HDCP Compliant - UL Listed
- For information please see our HDMI FAQ
If you have any question regarding the correct HDMI cable for your installation please call us @ 800-278-4002 or email dCables support.